Wednesday, August 19, 2009

one of my insperations

hey
everybody i know i been slacking off on my blog
and the reason why i was slacking off my blog was because
i just gave up because i didnt have that much followers
so i just gave up
and this guy right here
is one of my biggest insperations
becuase he told me not to quit so i can get alot of more followers
and to keep bloging and if you ask me hes the right person that can say that cuz if you
look at his page its really good and 200 followers wow i dont think i have ever seen that much
ever in my life
except diggy's of cousre i mean he has alot
but thats not what were talking about
check out his blog his name is Jevon
kidfreshhotfashionx.blogspot.com
peace!!

6 comments:

  1. THANKS man... and on the real... DONT quit, I mean look at me i didnt even think id get 1 follower, If u just keep up the good work you will have like 1000 Followers :D trust me and trust urself

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man it means alot!
    help me out and put out a word for me. And good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah man dont stop, why would ya? you just started bloggin so keep on working hard on ya blog thats important, and when you do that the subs will come anyway! so keep it up! peace..

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEu dude jevons right in just beggining to and so i'll help you by following so now you have to follow mu page at mybasketballswag.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 25 Followers.. Your moving up there :D, Keep it up don't ever not believe yourself

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude i love wat you doin here its so real fresh and DOPE you should check my blog out at tommythefashionist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete